We are a production company that prides itself in delivering superior stage/set design and quality audio-visual to suit your requirements. Our services include stage set up, audio visual, lighting, rigging and sound equipment hire for concerts, conferences, trade shows, conventions and private functions. Our professionalism and passion for what we do ensures that's our clients have an unforgettable experience.
You can view our: BEE Rating and Company Porfile here.
To provide exceptional services that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
To delight our customers with the highest quality services and build long term relationships with our customers by pursuing business through innovation.
Regional, National and Global expansion in set production and develop a strong base of key customers. To build a good reputation in set production and become a key player in the industry.
IT’S A POLICY OF TMV STAGING AND SET PRODUCTION TO BE A HUNDRED PERCENT CONSUMER CENTRIC AS THAT ENSURES ULTIMATE CLIENT SATISFACTION AND CONTINUED BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS. OUR PLANNING METHODOLOGY IS FULLY ALIGNED TO THIS.
Scenic design (also known as scenography, stage design, set design or production design) is the creation of theatrical, as well as film or television scenery.
A theatrical rigging system, is a system of lines, blocks, counterweights and related devices within a theater that enables a stage crew to fly curtains, lights, scenery, stage effects and, sometimes, people.
using both sight and sound, typically in the form of slides or video and recorded speech or music.
Audio equipment refers to devices that reproduce, record, or process sound. This includes microphones, radio receivers, AV receivers, CD players, tape recorders, amplifiers, mixing consoles, effects units, and loudspeakers.
Stage lighting is the craft of lighting as it applies to the production of theatre, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of stage lighting instruments are used in this discipline.
TMV is in the unique position of owning its own equipment and facilities together with all technical, staffing and staging requirements, this allows us to be price competitive and extremely flexible and efficient against deadlines and budgets.
- Comprehensive staging solutions (conceptualization, building and technical execution)
- Full complement of sound, lighting and visual equipment
- Creative concepts and innovative staging ideas
- Professionally trained local set, staging and audio visual techniques employed
- Branding conceptualization, design and production
Our services are based on the following principles:
- Business Development Stages- every business undergoes development stages from initiation to maturity.
- Process Competence- predicts performance and business growth.
- Desired Result- delivering value is equivalent to meeting client's desired satisfaction.
- Transformation- we support the change towards a rainbow nation South Africa.
- Business Growth- we believe that growth must be sustainable, profitable and capital efficient.
Mob: +27 82 797 6960
Project & Logistics Manager
Mob: +27 76 254 1729
Sales & Marketing
Mob: +27 72 226 7943
Tel: +27 (0)11 882 0143
15 Glascow Street